Hong Kong flights has never been Cheaper. Whether its a business trip or a vacation, plan with CheapOair.ca cheap flights to Hong Kong and enjoy great savings on your Hong Kong flight deals. With airfares so low, now you don't have to think twice to plan a vacation in Hong Kong. Grab the lowest airfare prices to Hong Kong on CheapOair.ca enjoy a memorable holiday in this fascinating city.
Hong Kong is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People's Republic of China. The city is a former colony of the British Empire and was returned to China in 1997. As a special administrative region, Hong Kong maintains governing and economic systems separate from mainland China. People look for cheap flights to Hong Kong to explore this city, which is an important hub in East Asia. Hong Kong is one of the world's most significant financial centres and commercial ports. It is an alpha world city, indicating its influence throughout the world.
Hong Kong has plenty to offer to tourists, from history, culture, impressive skyscrapers, luxury shopping, and amazing dim sums to forest-covered mountains, hiking trails, beautiful beaches, islands, and traditional fishing villages. Hong Kong is a popular tourist destination in Asia.
While in Hong kong, tourists should spend some time at the Big Buddha, it is one of Hong Kong’s most recognisable and iconic landmark. Also, visit Po Lin Monastery, which is next to the Big Buddha. Head to Temple Street Night Market, once the sun goes down. This market is a place to buy I Love HK’ t-shirts, knock-off watches, and more. Visit Peak, it’s the high point on the island, and offers scintillating vistas of the surroundings. Also, spend some time at Wong Tai Sin Temple, which is a home for three religions - Taoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism. These are just few of the many attractions this place has to offer. Tourists looking forward to check out all of its attractions, should plan their visit accordingly and book flights to Hong Kong in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
Top Attractions in Hong Kong
- Star Ferry
- Hong Kong Skyline
- Victoria Peak (the Peak)
- Ocean Park
- Dragon's Back Hike
- Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Repulse Bay and the Beaches
- Temple Street Night Market
- Big Buddha (Tian Tan Buddha Statue)
Famous Events and Festivals in Hongkong
Hong Kong is one of the most dynamic cities in Asia, both in terms of economy and culture. The city celebrates plenty of festivals and events all year round. Some of the famous events and festivals worth booking Hong Kong flights include -
- Cheung Chau Bun Festival
- Hong Kong Arts Festival
- Ghost Festival
- Le French May
- Lunar New Year Fair
- Freespace Fest
- Lantern Festival Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Pride Parade
- Chinese New Year
Interesting Facts about Hong Kong
- Hong Kong means Fragrant Harbor.
- Hong Kong’s official languages are Chinese (Spoken Cantonese) and English.
- Hong Kong has more Rolls Royce’s per person than any other city in the world.
- Hong Kong is counted amongst the most densely populated areas of the world.
- Hong Kong has the most skyscrapers in the world, double that of its nearest rival, New York City.
Share your Travel Experience
Once you’ve visited the city, do share with us your experience through CheapOair.ca review section. Your tips and recommendation will be of immense help for other travelers. Have a happy trip!
FAQs for Booking Canada to Hong Kong Flight Tickets
Which is the best time to visit Hong Kong?
Featuring a sub-tropical climate, Hong Kong is a year-round destination. Summers are hot and humid, while winters are cool and dry. The spring season is between March and April, and autumn season is in October and November. Hong Kong is coldest between December and February. Tourists planning a trip to the city are advised to book Hong Kong plane tickets in advance to avoid paying more at the last minute.
What are the tricks to get cheap flights to Hong Kong?
Here’re few tricks that will help you get cheap flights -
- Redeem airline miles to save on flights.
- Book your tickets in budget airlines.
- Try traveling during low tourist season.
- Book tickets in advance, to secure cheap Hong Kong flight tickets.
How to get cheap flights to Hong Kong from Toronto?
To get Hong Kong flight deals, keep in mind the following points, and book your tickets accordingly.
- The cheapest day to fly from Toronto to Hong Kong is Tuesday.
- The cheapest month to fly to Hong Kong from Toronto is October.
- Search on the multiple sites to find the lowest fares.
- Book your flights 3 months in advance to get cheap fares.
How to get cheap flights to Hong Kong from Vancouver?
To get the cheapest flights from Vancouver to Hong Kong, pay heed to the following.
- To get the cheapest flight from Vancouver to Hong Kong, book 65 days in advance.
- Morning departure is around 8% more expensive than an evening flight, on average.
- Thursday is the cheapest day to fly on average and Wednesday is the most expensive.
- High season is considered to be June, July, and August.
Which is the cheapest time to fly to Hong Kong from Toronto?
The cheapest month to fly is November. Also look for flight and hotel deals in June as there are no major festivals and humidity is high during this month.
What are the airlines offering flights from Canada to Hong Kong?
Some of the airlines offering flights from Canada to Hong Kong include -
- Air Canada
- Cathay Pacific
- Hong Kong Airlines