Why Rent a Car in Fort Myers with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Fort Myers at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Fort Myers including Edison & Fort Winter Estates, Lakes Regional Park, and Zoomers Amusement Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Fort Myers car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Southwest Florida International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Fort Myers
The City of Palms is particularly famous for its beautiful beaches and golf courses and the best way to explore this city is by renting a car of your choice. Not only is it more comfortable but it also gives you more freedom. However driving around Fort Myers can be a tough job if visiting for the first time. Just keep a note of these tips to avoid any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit is 25 mph in the residential zones while it can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• Downtown has two parking garages including the 'Main Street Garage' on the Main Street and the 'City of Palms Garage' on the Bay Street. Parking rate varies from $2 for an hour to $12 for a day. If you are visiting famous attractions like Butterfly Estates then you'll find the parking right outside the venue.
• 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like 'Main Street' and 'First Street' during these hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Whether you want to know about the American Civil War, enjoy fishing on a beautiful river or taste delicious seafood, there is something for everyone in the city of Punta Gorda. Situated just 25 miles from Fort Myers, Punta Gorda is a must visit for everyone.
• Miami is the perfect day trip destination that offers the exciting blend of beautiful beaches, exciting culture and entertaining theme parks. So what are you waiting for, get your friends along and head to Miami.