Book cheap flights to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on SRQ flights. Grab our Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport serves the cities of Sarasota and Bradenton in Florida, US. This public-use airport is located in Sarasota County 3 miles north of Sarasota and 6 miles south of Bradenton, and is owned by Sarasota Manatee Airport Authority.
Sarasota is immensely popular as one of the best bird-watching sites in the country because it hosts lots of snowbirds during winter and spring seasons. Consequently, Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport serves most of its flights during winter and spring season. Passengers from here can avail scheduled flights to New York, Washington, Atlanta, Portland and Toronto in addition to seasonal flights to Chicago, Charlotte, New York, Detroit, Newark and Boston. The airlines offering services to the airport include Air Canada Rouge, American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, United Airlines and United Express.
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Amenities
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport has a large number of food shops and outlets that sell meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Travelers can choose from American bar and grill foods, sandwiches, entrees and salads, scotch, soft-serve frozen yogurt, frozen treats, ice cream, and even low-carbohydrate smoothies, gourmet salads and sandwiches. Some of the major brands present here include Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks Coffee.
- Those on a pre-flight shopping spree can purchase newspapers, books, magazines, Florida-themed apparel and gifts and PGA Tour themed appeals for golf enthusiasts.
- Business professionals can use conference room inside the airport to conduct their meetings, interviews and seminars. The room can seat up to 15 people at a time, and can be rented on an hourly or daily basis. Catering services is also available.
- Passengers traveling with a pet can use two animal relief areas to relieve their pets.
- Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport also has a complimentary service of four level-2 electric vehicle charging stations for customers parking an electric vehicle in the short term parking lot.
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Ground Transportation
- For ground transportation, passengers can choose from 5 car rental companies - AVIS, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, Thrifty, Dollar, Alamo, and National.
- Passengers looking for an on-demand taxi service or luxury sedan services can go to the baggage claim area on the west end of the terminal. Uber and Lyft are also available.
- Buses from both Manatee and Sarasota counties make regular stops 12 hours a day (except Sundays and holidays) from the airport.
- Several hotels and resorts in the Sarasota Bradenton area offer shuttle services to their guests to and from the airport.
Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport Parking
Travelers can park their vehicles in Short Term Lot, Long Term Lot and Valet Parking.
- Short Term Lot is free for first 30 minutes, post which it costs $2 for 31 to 50 minutes and $1 for each additional 20 minutes. It tops at a daily maximum of $15.
- Long Term Lot is free for first 30 minutes, post which it costs $2 for 31 to 50 minutes and $1 for each additional 20 minutes. It tops at a daily maximum of $12.
- Valet Parking costs $10 for first 8 hours, $8 for 8 to 16 hours and it tops at a daily maximum of $18.