Book Cheap Flights to Dunedin Airport
Book cheap flights Dunedin Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on DUD flights. Grab our Dunedin Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Dunedin Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Dunedin Airport, formerly known as Dunedin International Airport, is an international airport serving Dunedin city and its nearby regions in New Zealand. It is located in Momona at a distance of about 14 miles from Dunedin CBD in Otago region. The country’s fifth busiest airport, it is owned by Dunedin City Council and the New Zealand Government (The Crown), and is operated by Dunedin International Airport Limited. Dunedin Airport offers domestic flights to Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington besides international flights to Brisbane from here. The airport is served by Air New Zealand, Air New Zealand Link (operated by Air Nelson), Air New Zealand Link (operated by Mount Cook Airline), Jetstar Airways and Virgin Australia.
Dunedin Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi at all terminals.
- There is parent room at the airport to feed babies and change their diapers. Also available at the airport is microwave, nappy disposal and a washroom.
- The airport features Aelia Duty-free store where travelers can purchase branded spirits, wine, confectioneries, electronic gadgets, perfumes and cosmetics.
- For local souvenirs and jewelry, there is Discover Dunedin outlet.
- Passengers can purchase books, bestsellers, stamps, personal items, postcards and stationery items from Paper Plus.
- ‘Arcade Centre’ is designated kids-only zone where young children can play with any of the 18 game machines, while their parents sit and relax with a cup of coffee.
- Dunedin Airport has a food court, a coffee shop and an outlet selling Japanese cuisines.
- For Koru Club members, there is Koru Lounge inside the airport. It has facilities like free Internet access, fax, copier, printer and some reserved space for official meetings. Food and beverages are also available in the lounge.
Dunedin Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from a network of rental cars, shuttles and taxis to travel to and from Dunedin Airport.
- Travelers can choose from 5 rental car companies - AVIS, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Thrifty.
- The shuttle services are provided by Supershuttle.
- There are 2 taxi service providers near the airport; they are - Dunedin Taxis and Southern Taxis.
- Travelers can also use intercity bus services like Newton’s, Intercity, Catch-A-Bus South and Atomic Travel that connect the airport to the city and nearby places.
Dunedin Airport Parking
- Dunedin Airport offers first 15 minutes of free parking. Post that, parking costs USD 5 for 1st hour, USD 8 for first 2 hours and costs a maximum of USD 22 per day.
- Parking for 1 week costs USD 72 and USD 49 for each subsequent week or any day thereof.
- There are specially designated pick-up and drop-off zones near the airport. Passengers can use this facility for free for first 15 minutes.