Book Sarasota Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Sarasota with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Sarasota at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Sarasota including Siesta Key Beach, Historic Spanish Point, and John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Sarasota car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Sarasota International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Sarasota
Renting a car is certainly the best way to explore the beautiful beaches and vibrant arts scene of Sarasota. However driving around the city can be a tough job if traveling for the first time, so make sure you follow these essential tips. These tips will ensure that you stay away from any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit in the residential areas is 20 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are more than 4000 parking spaces in downtown so finding the perfect spot is never a worry. '2nd Street Garage' situated between Second and First Street not only offers many spaces but is also considered economical. Parking rate varies from $6-$14 for a day.
• Try to avoid Interstate 75 and Downtown during the peak traffic hours (7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM) as much as possible.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 60 miles to reach the city of Tampa which is considered the perfect day trip destination from Sarasota. Whether you want to enjoy exciting roller coasters at Busch Gardens, explore rare marine species in the Florida Aquarium or witness outstanding art pieces at Tampa Museum of Art, there is something for everyone here.
• Take your kids to Disney World which is about 120 miles from the city, offering everything from exciting roller coaster rides, delicious cuisines to amazing magic shows. Your kids will simply love the experience.