Why Rent a Car in Hamilton with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Hamilton at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Hamilton including Dundurn Castle, Albion Falls, and McMaster Museum of Art. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Hamilton car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Hamilton
Surrounded by beautiful lakes and mountains, Hamilton is surely a treat for all the travelers. The best way to get in touch with the city's natural beauty is by renting a car. A rental car is not only convenient and comfortable but it also gives you more freedom. If you'll be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that you need to take care of.
• Speed limit is 20 mph on residential roads and up to 70 mph on the highways.
• When visiting downtown the best spots to park your car would be the Main Street West and Bay Street North. If you are visiting premier attractions like the Christie Lake Conservation Area and McMaster Museum of Art then you'll find the parking spots right outside the venue.
• 5:00 AM - 6:30 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic with areas like King Street and Upper James Street being the most congested, so try and avoid these streets during the rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around an hour to reach the German community of Kitchener which offers the perfect blend of historical architecture, delicious dining and exciting shopping attractions. This is one day trip that you'll surely remember for life.
• Niagara Falls is the perfect day trip destination for families and couples looking for some relaxed time. Soak in the natural beauty and don't forget to get yourself photographed with your loved ones.