Book Toronto Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Toronto with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Toronto at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Toronto including Royal Ontario Museum, CN Tower and Niagara Falls. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Toronto car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Toronto Pearson International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Toronto
Whether you are traveling with your family or are on a business trip, renting a car is certainly the best way to explore the city of Toronto. With so many car hire locations and outstanding scenery to treat your eyes, car rental is not only feasible but also a more attractive option. However if you are traveling to the city for the first time there are some rules that you need to take care of.
• While for the residential streets and school zones the speed limit is 25-30 mph, it can go up to 60 mph on multi-lane highways.
• Although the public transport system of Toronto is excellent, if you are using rental car service it's advisable that you know about the parking areas. In downtown parking areas can be found near the CN Tower on the 40 York Street and 45 Bay Street. Parking rate varies from $2.50 to $3 for 30 minutes. If you are visiting attractions like Art Gallery of Ontario, then you'll get the parking space just outside the venue.
• 7:00 AM - 9 AM and 5 PM - 6 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid areas like Yorkville and Yonge Street during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Niagara Region is the perfect day trip destination from Toronto, situated about 75 miles from the city. This area is particularly famous for the Niagara Falls and the vineyards, so have fun.
• If you are searching for adventure then visit Muskoko whose hilly terrain makes it ideal for hiking, camping and hunting activities. Travelers can also spend the day fishing along the riverfront.