Book Kitchener Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Kitchener with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Kitchener at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Kitchener including Waterloo Pioneer Memorial Tower, Victoria Park, and Woodside National Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Kitchener car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Waterloo Region International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Kitchener
Renting a car is the best way to explore the city of Kitchener which is famous for its vibrant festivals and outdoor recreational opportunities. However driving around this beautiful city can be a tough task if visiting for the first time. These are some of the driving tips that will keep you away from any unwanted trouble.
• Speed limit in residential and school zones is 25-30 mph and can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are more than 2600 parking spaces in downtown Kitchener so finding the right spot is not a worry. Some of the best places to park your car are the 'City Hall' on the 200 King Street and 'Civic District' on the 83 Queen Street. Parking rate varies from $2 for 30 minutes to $15 for a day.
• During the peak hours of traffic (7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM) try to avoid congested areas like downtown as much as possible.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive to the town of Waterloo which revels in everything spectacular, from beautiful parks, delicious cuisines to recreational opportunities, Waterloo is one destination that offers it all.
• Shopaholics should head to the St Jacob's Village which is about 15 miles away. This village is famous for its shopping stores and deals in exquisite antiques and handicrafts that are hard to find elsewhere.