Why rent a car in Minneapolis with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Minneapolis at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Minneapolis including the Minnesota State Capitol, Minneapolis Institute of Arts, and the Guthrie Theater. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Minneapolis car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Minneapolis
A rental car is the best means to explore Minneapolis, but driving around Minneapolis can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Mill City:
• The speed limit in urban districts is 30 mph, 60-65 mph on expressways while that on interstate highways is 70 miles per hour in Minneapolis.
• Minneapolis offers excellent parking options in the form of garage parking, metered parking, and parking ramps. The city has more than 7000-metered parking spaces and a good number of parking ramps. The minimum parking rate varies from $2.50 to $3.00 for 4 hours while the garages operate from 7am-6pm.
• Your schedule can be hindered if you are stuck in the morning or evening rush hour of the city. 08:00 am to 09:30 am and 05:45 pm to 07:00 pm is the major rush hour in the city of Minneapolis.Take a Day Trip!
• Approximately 4 hours away from Minneapolis is a small town Lutsen offering excellent skiing opportunities to its visitors. Whether you wish to ski at the Lutsen Mountains or wish to explore the beauty of the country, the choice is yours.
• About 73 miles away from Minneapolis is Lake Mille Lacs attracting a decent number of visitors every year. This lake offers excellent fishing opportunities, boat rentals, and much more to keep you occupied.