Book cheap flights to Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on MSP flights. Grab our Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport flight Deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport or Wold-Chamberlain Field is a public use international airport serving Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul) in Minnesota, US. It is located less than 10 miles away from downtown Minneapolis and downtown Saint Paul. This airport is the largest and busiest airport in the Upper Midwest region that consists of Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport is a hub for Delta Air Lines and Sun Country Airlines. From the airport, passengers can avail scheduled flights to several domestic destinations (including Anchorage, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Cincinnati, Denver, Fort Lauderdale and Newark), international destinations (including Toronto, Vancouver, Paris, Amsterdam and Cancun) and some seasonal flights to destinations (including Frankfurt and Reykjavik). The airport is served by famous airlines like KLM, Air France, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection and United Airlines.
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi in all public areas at both its terminals. Paid internet is also available with greater bandwidth and four times the speed at only $2.95 for 24-hour use.
- The airport offers United States Postal Service (USPS) and FedEx services for reliable postal and courier services respectively.
- For Business passengers, there’s currency exchange, money transfer, traveler’s checks, photocopies and fax service at Wings Financial and Travelex.
- For kids, there’re two play areas at the airport.
- There are two semi-private rooms for nursing mothers equipped with changing tables, sinks, mirrors, couches and rocking chairs.
- There are several gift stores, restaurants, books, novelty stores, clothing and accessories stores at the airport. Outlets of Burger King and Dunkin Donuts are also there at the airport.
Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from taxis, limousines, vans, shuttle services, and car rentals at the airport. Other ground transport options include Light Rail Transit and public bus services for Twin Cities metropolitan area.