Book Palm Springs Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Palm Springs with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Palm Springs at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Palm Springs including Agua Caliente India Canyons, Palm Springs Art Museum, and Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Palm Springs car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Palm Springs International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Palm Springs
With numerous car hire locations and spectacular scenery on every corner, renting a car is certainly the best way to explore the city of Palm Springs. Traveling in a rental car not only makes it a personal affair but it also saves you from the time constraints associated with public transport. If you'll be driving around the city for the first time then these tips will certainly come in handy.
• Speed limit is 25 mph on residential roads and 70 mph on the highways.
• If you are visiting downtown then you'll find the best parking spots on South Palm Canyon Drive. If you are visiting famous attractions like the Historic Plaza Theatre and Palm Springs Art Museum then you'll find the parking space right outside the venue.
• 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Highway 111 and Chaparral Road.
Take a Day Trip!
• Joshua Tree National Park is certainly a great day trip destination. About an hour's drive from the city, this national park offers exciting hiking adventures. Don't forget to camp in the area and prepare delicious barbeque with your friends and family.
• If you are searching for adventure then drive around 45 min to the mountain resort of Idyllwild. This resort not only offers spectacular hiking trails but also presents splendid scenery that is hard to forget.