Book Santa Ana Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Santa Ana with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Santa Ana at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Santa Ana including the Heritage Museum of Orange County, Discovery Science Center, and the Santa Ana Zoo. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Santa Ana car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the John Wayne Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Santa Ana
A rental car is the best means to explore Santa Ana, but driving around Santa Ana can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Santa Ana:
• The speed limit within the city is 35-40 mph.
• While visiting the attractions in downtown, parking is easy and convenient. Santa Ana Downtown offers parking options including Metered Parking, two and three story parking lots and a flat parking lot. All these parking lots offer parking at a flat rate of $1/hour.
• The rush hour in Santa Ana begins from 05:30 am to 10:00 am and 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm. Avoid using the Canyon Road during the prime rush hour in Santa Ana.
Take a Day Trip!
• While vacationing in Santa Ana, consider planning a daytrip to the Entertainment Capital of the World, Las Vegas. Whether you wish to get clicked with your favorite celebrity at the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, spend some lazy time at the Flamingo Garden or wish to witness the Fountain Show @ Bellagio, the choice is yours.
• Just about 1 hour 25 minutes away from Santa Ana is another great daytrip option, San Diego. Top attractions of the city include the Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo and the Sea World. Make a sure shot visit to the Old Town and explore some beautiful buildings and historic districts of the area.