Book cheap flights to John Wayne Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on SNA flights. Grab our John Wayne Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on John Wayne Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Serving the Orange County in the US state of California, John Wayne Airport has its entrance off MacArthur Blvd in Irvine, a city bordering the airport on the north and east. The airport is owned and operated by Orange County. It is located about 23 kilometers from the county's main attraction- the Disneyland Resort, while the Los Angeles International Airport is at a distance of 56 kilometers from the airport. The airport is served by several airlines such as Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and WestJet. John Wayne Airport offers scheduled passenger flights to a number of destinations such as Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, and more. The airport also offers cargo flights operated by FedEx Express and UPS Airlines.
John Wayne Airport Terminal Features
- The airport offers free wireless internet access throughout the concourses, lounges, and concession areas.
- ATMs are located near the Gate 10 in Terminal B, near Gate 17 in Terminal C, and near Gate 7 in Terminal A. ATMs are also installed in the baggage claim area on the arrival level near carousels 1, 4, and 6/7.
- Electrical power outlets are available in most gate areas. These outlets are located between the backs of the passenger seating rows.
- Pay phones with data port are available throughout the terminal in the concourse, baggage claim areas, and ticket counters.
- The airport features various restaurants at where passengers can enjoy breakfast, lunch, or snacks.
- There are a number of shops located at the airport from where passengers can buy from the range of items such as gifts, souvenirs, newspapers, magazines, and more.
John Wayne Airport Ground Transportation
The airport is served by Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) routes 76 and 212. This service is available only on weekdays.
- Disneyland Resort Express
It offers regular shuttle service from the airport to Disneyland Resort and Anaheim Resort Hotels.
- By Irvine iShuttles
iShuttle route A serves the airport and Tustin Metrolink station. This service runs only during weekday rush hours.
Taxis are available from the Ground Transportation Center located outside the lower level between Terminal A and B.
Lyft and Uber offer rideshare facility to and from the airport.
- Car Rental
One can also rent a car for ground transportation to and from the airport. The car rental companies that are represented at the airport are Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, and National.
John Wayne Airport Parking
There are four parking areas at the airport - Parking Area A1
Parking Area A2
Parking Area B2
Parking Area C
These areas are located close to Terminal A, B, and C.