Book cheap flights to Ontario International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on ONT flights. Grab our Ontario International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Ontario International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Ontario International Airport is a public airport serving the city of Ontario and the metropolitan area of Inland Empire, both in California, US. It is located 2 miles away from downtown Ontario and about 38 miles away from Downtown Los Angeles. This airport is owned by Ontario International Airport Authority and is operated by Ontario International Airport Authority. Ontario International Airport is a hub for UPS Airlines. The airport offers scheduled domestic flights to most of the major US cities (including Las Vegas, Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, San Francisco and Portland) and two Mexican cities (Guadalajara and Leon). The airlines serving the airport include American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, United Airlines and United Express.
Ontario International Airport Amenities
- Ontario International Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- There are 2 ATMs (or cash-vending machines) located at the airport.
- The Ontario-USO lounge caters to United States Armed Forces professionals and their respective families. It features spacious television lounges offering free library, game room, children’s area and nursery in addition to a canteen, a snack bar and a family room.
- The airport features cafes, restaurants and bars, in addition to a few vending machines that can be used to purchase various kinds of snacks and beverages.
- Travelers can purchase books, magazines and bestsellers from Author’s Bookstore/Daily News.
- Traveling mothers can use Nursing Rooms for baby-changing facilities and breastfeeding their babies. These rooms are located close to restrooms.
Ontario International Airport Ground Transportation
For ground transportation, passengers can use charter buses, vans, chauffeured Limousines, public transportation, rental cars, taxis and shared-ride vans to travel to/from Ontario International Airport.
- The airport is well served by several bus and rail transportation services like Morongo Basin Transit Authority, Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority (Big Bear), Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority (Crestline) and North San Diego County Transit District.
- The car rental services available at the airport are Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty. Two other service providers include - Fox and Payless - they are located off-site and their services are not available from the airport.
- Taxi services are provided by Bell Cab Company and Yellow Cab Company, and the shuttle services are provided by Super Shuttle.
- Several hotels and motels offer courtesy shuttle service for guests traveling to/ from the airport. There is wheelchair accessible transportation for passengers with limited mobility.
Ontario International Airport Parking
- Travelers to/ from Ontario International Airport can choose to park their vehicles using any of 4 parking zones near the airport. These zones are LOT 2 (Daily Parking), LOT 3 (Economy Parking), LOT 4 (Daily Parking) and LOT 5 (Value Parking).
- Additionally there is the facility of Valet parking zone and Cell Phone Waiting Lot, the latter can be used free of cost for a maximum period of one hour.