Book cheap flights to Long Beach Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on LGB flights. Grab our Long Beach Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Long Beach Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Long Beach Airport is a city-owned, public airport serving the US counties of Los Angeles and Orange. This airport is located 3 miles northeast of downtown Long Beach in Los Angeles County and was formerly known as Daugherty Field. Long Beach Airport observes one of the country’s strictest ordinances adopted to minimize noise. It is a focus city for JetBlue Airways, and is served by some noted airline services like American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, JetBlue Airways and Southwest Airlines. Long Beach Airport offers domestic flights to popular destinations including Fort Lauderdale, Las Vegas, New York, Denver, Oakland, Portland and Salt Lake City in addition to some seasonal destinations.
Long Beach Airport Amenities
- Passengers to or from Long Beach Airport can find a great deal of delicious food items like cakes, cookies, brownies, muffins and their crown jewels, cinnamon rolls, burritos, tacos, nachos and margaritas to eat here. Travelers can buy gift items and magazines from Long Beach News store in the airport.
- An outlet called ‘4th Street Vine Wine & Beer Bar’ serves wines and beers at the airport.
Long Beach Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers can choose from rental cars, taxis, shuttles and rails to travel to or from the airport.
- Travelers can choose from car rental services of AVIS, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Alamo. Taxis are available at the taxi stand outside the terminal. They usually charge flat rates for traveling to nearby locations and airports.
- Another option to travel through the city includes shuttles, vans and Limousines.
- Passengers looking to board a bus to or from airport can choose Long Beach Transit that usually costs a flat rate of $1.25 for all routes it plies.
- The closest metro rail station to Long Beach Airport is the Wardlow Station. To travel from Wardlow Station to the airport, a passenger can board a cab.
Long Beach Airport Parking
There are two parking lots, called Parking Lot A and Parking Lot B, near the airport.
- Parking Lot A is temporarily closed for renovations.
- Parking Lot B is located approximately 800 feet from the terminal and costs $2 for an hour and $17 for a day.
- Valet parking is available for $24 a day and includes free car wash.
- Alternatively, passengers can park in the nearby Cell Phone Waiting Lot- it offers an hour of free parking.