Book Los Angeles Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Los Angeles with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Los Angeles at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Los Angeles including Venice Beach, Hollywood, and Museum of Contemporary Art. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Los Angeles car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Los Angeles International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Los Angeles
The city of Los Angeles offers everything a traveler could ask for, beautiful beaches, secluded mountains and vast deserts. So rent a car, get your friends along and traverse this beautiful city with complete freedom. If you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 25 mph, while it can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• Parking is a big problem and its recommended that you take this factor into concern when driving around the city. When visiting downtown you'll find the best parking spots on the S Spring Street. For famous attractions like the Griffith Park and Museum of Contemporary Art you'll find the parking spot right outside the venue.
• 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Chinatown and Hollywood during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Orange County is the perfect day trip destination that is particularly famous for its amusement parks and beaches. With so much to do and explore, Orange County is certainly a must visit for friends and families alike.
• Drive around 2 hours to reach the city of San Diego which offers everything from upscale shopping, delicious dining to historical architecture. Whatever your interest be, there is something for everyone in San Diego.