Why Rent a Car in Regina with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Regina at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Regina including Royal Saskatchewan Museum, Victoria Park, and Wascana Centre Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Regina car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Regina International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Regina
Rent a car in Regina and explore the city's natural beauty with complete freedom. Renting a car not only saves you from the hassles of public transport but is also considered a much more efficient mode of transport. However driving across this beautiful city can be a tough job if you are visiting the city for the first time, so keep a note of all these tips.
• Speed limit in school zones is 20 mph, 30 mph on residential streets and 70 mph on the highways.
• The greatest thing about visiting downtown is the presence of ample parking spaces for your comfort. The best place to park your car would be outside Victoria Park and Regina Plains Museum. Parking rate varies from $4-$11 for a day.
• 7:00 - 8:30 AM and 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like Dewdney Avenue and Victoria Avenue.Take a Day Trip!
• If you are interested in the history of automobile then drive around 50 miles to the city of Moose Jaw. This city is particularly famous for the 'Western Development Museum' which offers a collection of antique trains, aircrafts and automobiles.
• If you are looking for some quiet and relaxed time with your partner then drive to the Regina Beach which is about 35 miles away. Apart from offering spectacular natural beauty, this beach also offers delicious seafood.