Why Rent a Car in Salt Lake City with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Salt Lake City at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Salt Lake City including Temple Square, City Creek Center, and Capitol Hill. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Salt Lake City car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Salt Lake City International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Salt Lake City
Whether you are looking for exciting skiing trails, cultural attractions or delicious local cuisine, Salt Lake City is one destination that offers something for everyone. So rent a car, get some friends along and explore this beautiful city. If you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph which can go up to 65 mph on the highways.
• There are more than 30,000 parking spaces in downtown so finding the right spot is not a worry. Some of the best places to park your car would be the garages situated on the 139 Pierpont Avenue and 273 S West Temple. Parking rate varies from $6-$12 for a day.
• 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested routes like I-15 during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 40 miles to reach the city of Ogden which offers the perfect blend of historical architecture and exciting recreational opportunities. Situated at the foothills of the Wasatch Range, you are never far from adventurous skiing and hiking trails.
• Plan a fishing holiday in the city of Sandy which is about 15 miles from the city. Camp near the Bear Lake, enjoy fishing with your friends and don't forget to prepare delicious barbeque.