Book cheap flights to Salt Lake City International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on SLC flights. Grab our Salt Lake City International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Salt Lake City International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Salt Lake City International Airport serves northern Utah and southeast Idaho, two states in the United States. It is a shared facility fulfilling both civil and military commitments, and is located about 4 miles away from Downtown Salt Lake City. This city-owned, public-use airport is operated by Salt Lake City Department of Airports. Salt Lake City International Airport has a high degree of self-reliance and is the country’s only major airport that has zero outstanding debt.
This airport serves as a hub for Delta Air Lines. The airport offers scheduled international flights to a large number of destinations (including Amsterdam, Cancun, Paris, Toronto, San Jose del Cabo and Puerto Vallarta) and scheduled domestic flights to several destinations (including Los Angeles, Atlanta, Detroit, Las Vegas, New York, Washington, Chicago and Miami). The airport also offers seasonal international flights to Amsterdam and several flights to domestic destinations. The airport is chiefly served by Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, United Airlines and United Express.
Salt Lake City International Airport Amenities
- Salt Lake City International Airport offers free Wi-Fi to all its passengers.
- There are infant care facilities at the airport. This facility also includes diaper-changing tables and private nursing facilities.
- For financial assistance, there are money exchange counters and ATMs located at the airport. The airport is dotted with more than 30 cafes and restaurants, including some of the famous names like Starbucks, McDonald’s and Wendy’s.
- To facilitate shopping, there are 20 shopping outlets for the passengers (including one duty-free store) that together sell fragrances, cosmetics, souvenirs, bakery products, fashion accessories, books, magazines and bestsellers etc.
Salt Lake City International Airport Ground Transportation
For ground transportation, there are rental cars, shuttles, Limousines, tax-on-demand and public transportation (consisting of trains and buses) to travel to/from Salt Lake City International Airport.
- Some of the rental car service providers available at the airport are Avis, Alamo, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty. One can also choose from off-site rental car service providers like Affordable and Fox Rent-a-Car.
- Public transportation to/from the Salt Lake City International Airport is provided by Utah Transit Authority, which offers rail and bus services.
Salt Lake City International Airport Parking
Salt Lake City International Airport offers 4 parking options, besides offering specific ‘Pick-up and Drop-off’ and ‘Park and Wait Lot’ to its passengers.
- Premium Reserved Parking costs a flat USD 50 per 24 hours and can be reserved online.
- Daily Garage Parking costs USD 32 per 24 hours.
- Hourly Garage Parking costs USD 2 for first 30 minutes. It increases at the rate of USD 1 for all subsequent 20 minutes, until it tops at USD 32 for 24 hours.
- Long-Term Economy Parking costs a flat USD 9 per day and USD 3 per day for all subsequent stays. It can be reserved online and also includes a free shuttle service to the terminals.