Book Tucson Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Tucson with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Tucson at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Tucson including Tohono Chul Park, Pima Air & Space Museum, and Tucson Botanical Gardens. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Tucson car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Tucson International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Tucson
A rental car is the best means to explore Tucson, but driving around Tucson can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Old Pueblo:
• The speed limit in residential urban areas is 25 miles per hour while on the freeway urban area is 65 miles per hour. In the freeway rural areas, the speed limit to follow is 75mph.
• The downtown area in Tucson offers excellent parking options that are easy and provide ample parking spaces. The Parking lots along the east side of downtown at the Tool Avenue and the Congress Street offer parking at $5 per day. The Broadway Boulevard also has excellent parking options.
• From 7:30 am to 8:30 am and 02:00 pm to 07:00 pm are the prime rush hours in Tucson.
Take a Day Trip!
• When vacationing in Tucson, take a daytrip to Phoenix and explore the amazing attractions of the city. Located at an easy driving distance of around 2 hours, Phoenix has excellent hiking options around the city. Explore the excellent collection of art at the Heard Museum and the Phoenix Art Museum.
• History lovers will have a great time exploring the history of the Old West in the small town called Tombstone. The Cochise County Courthouse Museum should not be missed on any trip to Tombstone.