Book cheap flights to Tucson International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on TUS flights. Grab our Tucson International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Tucson International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Tucson International Airport serves the city of Tucson in Arizona, US. It is a public-use, shared services airport offering both civilian and military capabilities, and is located 8 miles south of downtown Tucson in Pima County. This city-owned airport is operated by Tucson Airport Authority and ranks as Arizona’s second busiest airport.
Tucson International Airport offers daily nonstop airline service to 19 destinations across the US and Mexico in addition to several one-stop connections to more than 350 destinations worldwide. Passengers can avail scheduled flights to major US cities (like Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Atlanta, Denver, Houston and San Francisco) and to famous Mexican cities (like Culiacan and Guadalajara). The airport also offers seasonal flights to Portland, Minneapolis and Oakland at certain times of the year. The airlines serving the airport include American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and United Express.
Tucson International Airport Amenities
- Tucson International Airport features outlets for foods and beverages. Passengers can purchase ‘Grab and Go’ food items or coffee from here.
- The airport offers free Wi-Fi for laptops and smartphones.
- There is an ATM of Bank of America installed at the airport.
- US Postal Service mailboxes are located on the ticketing (second) level.
- Professionals of US Armed Forces can use the Military Liaison Office.
- Passengers can purchase newspapers, gifts, books and novels at ‘Ink by Hudson’ store.
- The airport features more than 100 original works of art by local artists.
Tucson International Airport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from rental cars, chauffeur-driven or self-driven cars, shuttles, taxis, public transit, taxi-on-demand and Limos to travel to/from Tucson International Airport. Some local hotels and resorts also offer their courtesy shuttles for their guests.
- There are 7 car rental services to choose from - Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
- Passengers can avail shuttle services by Thrifty.
- There are 4 taxi service providers to choose from- AAA Airport Cabs LLC, Discount Cab, Flash Cab and Yellow Cab.
- The regional public transit system is called Sun Tran and its buses make regular stops at Tucson International Airport.
- Lyft and Uber offer app-based taxi on demand services.
Tucson International Airport Parking
Tucson International Airport features 5 parking options- Hourly, Daily, Garage, Economy and Economy Covered. There are 28 free pickup and drop-off points in Cell Phone Waiting Lot near the airport as well.
- Hourly parking offers 447 spaces for short-term parking. It costs USD 1 for first 30 minutes and USD 1 per 30 minutes to a maximum of USD 13 per day.
- Daily parking has 918 spaces under solar canopies for long-term parking. It costs USD 2 per hour up to a maximum of USD 10 per day.
- Garage features 605 spaces for hourly and long-term parking. It costs USD 3 per hour up to a maximum of USD 10 per day.
- Economy parking has 5342 spaces for long-term parking. It also offers a round-the-clock complimentary shuttle service and comes at USD 4.50 per day.
- Economy Covered parking has 303 spaces for long-term parking. It features round the clock complimentary shuttle service and comes at USD 6 per day.