Why rent a car in Washington DC with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Washington DC at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Washington DC including the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and the U.S. Capitol. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Washington DC car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Washington DC
A rental car is the best means to explore Washington DC, but driving around Washington DC can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around DMV:
• The speed limit within the city is 25 miles/hour. Speeding can cost you around $75 per offense.
• While visiting the Old Town Alexandria, don’t worry about parking. The area offers excellent parking options running from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m from Monday through Friday. Parking spaces fill up quickly on weekends. If you are out on a sightseeing tour, park your vehicle around the Union Station.
• The Rush hour in Washington DC is generally from 06:00 am to 10:00 am and 04:00 pm to 07:00 pm.Take a Day Trip!
• Located at an easy driving distance of 3 hours 49 minutes, New York City is an amazing destination to plan a daytrip from Washington DC. Climb to the top of the Empire State Building and get enchanting views of the city, catch a flash mob at the Times Square or visit the most important landmark of the city, the Statue of Liberty.
• When vacationing in Washington DC, a daytrip to Baltimore is a great idea. Just an hour away from Washington DC, Baltimore has a diverse African American history to explore. A must visit here is the Maryland Science Center and the American Visionary Arts Museum.