Why Rent a Car in Baltimore with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Baltimore at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Baltimore including Washington Monument, Maryland Zoo, and Walters Art Museum. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Baltimore car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Baltimore-Washington International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Baltimore
Whether you are traveling with family or have a business meeting to attend, renting a car is the best way to explore the beautiful city of Baltimore. Its personal, it gives you more freedom and it saves you from the hassles of public transport. However if you are traveling to the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential and school zones is 20-25 mph which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are plenty of parking spaces in downtown which can be booked both online and in real time. You'll find some of the best parking garages on the 210 West Baltimore Street and 11 E Franklin Street.
• 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like downtown and Inner Harbor during these rush hours.Take a Day Trip!
• Annapolis is the perfect day trip destination from Baltimore, situated about 30 miles from the city. Whether you want to explore historic architecture, shop for antiques or dine in world class restaurants, there is something for everyone here.
• Drive about 15 miles to reach Ellicott City which is particularly famous for its 'Historic Main Street' that is home to many old style cafes and restaurants. Don't forget to treat your taste buds with the delicious local cuisine!