Book Philadelphia Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Philadelphia with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Philadelphia at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Philadelphia including the Fairmount Park, Academy of Fine Arts, and the Eastern State Penitentiary. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Philadelphia car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Philadelphia International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Philadelphia
A rental car is the best means to explore Philadelphia, but driving around Philadelphia can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around Philly:
• The maximum speed limit within the city is 55 mph while that on national highways is 90-100 mph. Drive to a maximum of 15 mph when driving in school zones.
• The city of Philadelphia offers loads of parking spaces throughout the city in the form of metered parking, garage parking and on-street parking. When visiting the Academy of Fine Arts at the Broad Street, you can easily park your vehicle at the Convention Center- 142 Garage or at the PPA The AutoPark at JFK Plaza.
• The rush hour in Philadelphia is from 07:00 am to 09:00 am and 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm.
Take a Day Trip!
• Located at an easy driving distance of 2 hours 30 minutes, Washington DC is an excellent daytrip destination from Philadelphia. The Lincoln Memorial, The US Capitol Building and the Holocaust Museum are some of the most visited attractions of the city. The Rock Creek Park and the National Air and Space Museum are also not-to-be-missed when in Washington DC.
• Harrisburg is another great place to plan as a daytrip from Philadelphia. Whether you wish to adore the beautiful architecture of the State Capitol Building, want to know the history of the story of the American Civil War at the National Civil War Museum or just want to relax at the Riverfront Park, the choice is yours.