Book Newark Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in Newark with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Newark at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Newark including the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, Newark Museum, and the Sandy Island Marine Provincial Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Newark car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Newark Liberty International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Newark
A rental car is the best means to explore Newark, but driving around Newark can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Brick City:
• The speed limit in school zones and the residential urban areas is 25 mph while if you are driving in freeway urban area stick to 55mph.
• While visiting the Newark Museum in the city of Newark, parking is easy and convenient. The museum offers on site parking for a flat rate of $8 and operates from 06:30 am to 07:00 pm on the weekends. If you are visiting attractions like the Plume House and the Thomas Edison National Historical Park, you will find parking right outside.
• The major rush hour in Newark is from 08:30 am to 11:00 am and 05:00 pm to 08:00 pm.
Take a Day Trip!
• Situated at an easy driving distance of 1 hour 30 minutes, Philadelphia is an amazing day trip option for those vacationing in Newark. Explore some beautiful statues at the Fairmount Park, learn about the Eastern State Penitentiary, and make a sure shot visit to the signature historic site of the city, Independence National Historic Park.
• Approximately 3 hours 36 minutes away from Newark is the beautiful capital of the United States, Washington DC. Don’t miss classic attractions like the Lincoln Memorial, US Capitol Building and the Rock Creek Park.