Book New York City Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy rent a car in New York City with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore New York City at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in New York City including the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, and the Rockefeller Plaza. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best New York City car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the John F. Kennedy International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around New York City
A rental car is the best means to explore New York City, but driving around New York City can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Big Apple:
• The speed limit inside the city is 30 mph while in the school zone is 20 miles per hour.
• Operating 365 days a year, the GGMC 325 Fifth Car Park LLC offers easy parking option for those visiting the Empire State Building and other nearby attractions. Those visiting the Rockefeller Plaza can park their vehicle at the nearby CENTRAL Parking system of NY located between the 5th and 6th Avenue.
• The peak rush hour in the morning is from 06:00 to 10:00 and 07:30 to 09:00 in the evening.
Take a Day Trip!
• After you have explored all the sights and sounds of New York City, plan for a daytrip to Boston and explore the amazing attractions of the city. Browse through the excellent collection of French Impressionist paintings at the Museum of Fine Arts, take a walking tour of the Freedom Trail, and catch a show at the Theatre District.
• Princeton is another great choice for a day trip from New York City. Don’t miss classic attractions like the Fountain of Freedom, Albert Einstein's house, Carnegie Lake and Drumthwacket.