LaGuardia Airport is an airport located in the northern part of the New York City borough of Queens. The airport is on the waterfront of Flushing Bay and Bowery Bay. LaGaurdia along with JFK International and Newark Liberty International combine to become the largest airport system in the U.S., second in the world in terms of passenger traffic and first in the world in regard with total number of flight operations. It is Delta Airlines' hub and a focus city for American Airlines. LaGaurdia is the busiest airport in the United States without any non-stop service to Europe. There are four terminal buildings in the airport named as Terminal A, B, C and D. Some of the airlines which operate at the airport are Air Canada, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, US Airways, etc. The airport connects to many popular destinations around the world, some of them are Denver, Toronto, Pittsburgh, Rochester (NY) and Ottawa. Great savings on LaGuardia Airport Aerodrome last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
LaGuardia Airport Amenities
- The airport consists of four terminals, and all the four terminals are connected by buses and walkways. Each terminal has shops and other services catering the needs of the passengers.
- Refresh yourself at Revive Bar at Terminal A while you wait to board your flight for a foreign land. Terminal B offers a wide range of restaurants and . Bar Brace at Terminal D is one best best bar services available at the airport. So go ahead and grab a drink of your choice to quench your thirst.
- Or, take a copy of your favorite magazine and kill time. shopping centers for you to avail the best experience at the airport Terminal B offers Duty Free Americas which lets you go for duty free shopping at the last minute. CIBO Express Gourmet Market at Terminal C offers a wide range of products for all the passengers.
- LaGuardia airport offers free WiFi to all its passengers. And, also paging facility at each terminal.
LaGuardia Airport Ground Transportation
- Ground transportation at the LaGaurdia Airport is very feasible. You can choose your preferred mode of transport among bus services, taxi, car rentals, van services. NYCAirporter, which departs roughly every 30 minutes from the airport connecting you with your preferred destination around the city.
- You can also opt for car rental services offered by many car rental companies. Some of them are Avis, Dollar and Hertz.
- LaGuardia also offers you taxi and van services in front all the terminals. Ground transportation information counters are located on the lower baggage claim level of all terminals.
LaGuardia Airport Parking
LaGuardia Airport provides ample parking space for public. So, park your car without any worry at the airport parking lot. The entry to the parking lot is off of Mokulele Loop. The parking lot is facilitated with automatic ticket dispenser which you need to present to the cashier while exiting.