Book flights to and from John F Kennedy International Airport on CheapOair today! On top of our highly competitive airfare on flights to JFK, we can also provide helpful information for your trip. Below, we've laid out some useful information about the airport you may be using, so you can know exactly what to expect on your journey. Remember, use CheapOair for all your travel bookings needs!
Serving as a public airport, John F Kennedy International Airport is owned by the City of New York and operated by Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. The airport serves as the major hub for American Airlines, Delta Airlines and JetBlue Air and acts as focus cities for Caribbean Airlines, Avianca, and Norwegian Long Haul. Some of the airlines that operate to and from the airport are Aeroflot, American Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Delta Air Lines Lufthansa, Qantas and many more. The airline offers scheduled passenger services to some of the top destinations including Madrid, Beijing-Capital, Vienna, Havana, Brussels and more. Book with CheapOair.ca and save big on your journey from the John F Kennedy International Airport.
John F Kennedy International Airport Amenities
- Grab a bite before your flight at any of the fast food chains available inside the terminal building. Terminal 1 is home to Dunkin Donuts, Euro Café, Martini Bar, McDonalds and many other top names while the terminals 2,4,5,7 and 8 also have a good number food & beverage concessions.
- To keep their passengers connected to the outer world, the airport offer Wi-Fi in public areas of most of the terminals. With a day pass, passengers can access the internet for the entire day at a cost of $7.95.
- For you to have a hassle free flying experience, the airport offers currency exchange counters, bookshops, duty free shops and a lot more.
John F Kennedy International Airport Ground Transportation
- Reaching downtown is not a problem from the John F Kennedy International Airport. The airport offers a good number of public transportation options such as the New York City Subway and the Long Island Rail Road.
- What’s better than renting a car and getting around the city? JFK offers counters of top car rental companies including Avis, Dollar, Budget and more on the arrivals level of each terminal.
- Outside the terminal, you can find a good number of Taxi, Car and Vans that can be hired directly. Just be sure to decide the fare in advance.
John F Kennedy International Airport Parking
The John F Kennedy International Airport offers safe and secure parking lots that are located steps away from the terminal building. The parking lots are patrolled 24/7 and charge $4 per ½ hour while $33 for full day parking.