Newark Liberty International Airport is an international airport situated about 15 miles from Midtown Manhattan in New York City. Newark Liberty International Airport is the busiest airport in the New York-New Jersey Metropolitan Area and offers its services to more than 35 million passengers annually. This airport is served by more than 25 airlines including Air Canada, Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific and many more. Newark Liberty International Airport is renowned for its network and covers many prominent destinations like London, Orlando, Calgary, Montreal, Hong Kong, Copenhagen, Los Angeles, Tel Aviv and many more.
Newark Liberty International Airport Amenities
- There are more than 15 food joints situated in Terminal A including names like Dunkin' Donuts, Ruby Tuesday, Villa Pizza and more. Your taste buds will certainly have a great time!
- In Terminal A you'll come across many shopping stores like 'America', 'Touch of Color' and 'Voyage Express'. So whether you want to shop for electronics or bestsellers, everything is possible.
- Some of the other services offered include Wi-Fi, medical aid, lost & found and much more.
Newark Liberty International Airport Ground Transportation
- Passengers can use the services of 'Newark Liberty Airport Express' which connects the airport with New York City.
- Passengers can also use the Monorail service which connects the terminals to various stations along the Northeast Corridor Line. From these stations passengers can travel to any part of the city.
- Some of the other ground transportation choices offered include private taxis, hotel shuttles, car rental service and many more.
Newark Liberty International Airport Parking
Newark Liberty International Airport offers many parking spaces and has both Long Term and Short Term Parking Lots. Parking rate in the Short Term Parking Lot varies from $8 for an hour to $33 for a day.