Book Cheap Flights to Baltimore Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
Book cheap flights to Baltimore/ Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BWI flights. Grab our Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is situated in the Anne Arundel County, Maryland. The airport is located nearly 14 and 51 kilometers away from the Baltimore city center and Washington D. C. respectively. It is the busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic and is owned by Maryland Aviation Administration. It serves as a focus city for Southwest Airlines. The airport is also known as BWI and BWI Marshall.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport Amenities
Various amenities are available at the BWI Airport for the convenience of passengers.
- Lounge has been set for military personals and their family members (both in service & retired). Facilities here include secure baggage access, free photocopy & fax services, family room with cribs, toys, movie library, and restrooms with diaper changing table, free wireless internet access, wireless phones, and more.
- Throughout the airport, several family restrooms have been set up.
- Passengers can request for translation and interpretation services without any charges here.
- Two nursing stations have been set up at the BWI Airport. However, there is no restriction for nursing throughout the airport.
- At various places, passenger information desks have been set here.
- Passengers accompanied by pets can use the pet relief areas for convenience.
- Lost & Found Office has been set up to assist passengers in case of baggage/item loss.
- An observation gallery has been established at the BWI Airport. Here aircraft parts have been displayed with the information. The bristo here serves hand-crafted cocktails, craft beers, wines, and small plates.
- Ample of facilities including telecommunication devices, free video calls, wheelchairs, and more are available at the airport.
- Travelers can sit and relax in the meditation room available here.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport Ground Transportation
At the BWI Airport, numerous options are available for easy and hassle free transportation.
- TaxiOne can book a taxi from the taxi stand, situated just outside the baggage claim area.
- Supreme Airport ShuttlePassengers can opt for the airport shuttle service for economical transportation.
- BWI Marshall RailAmtrak, MARC, Light Rail, and Marc Tracker Live GPS Locator are the rail options available here.
- Bus Services The bus service offered by the MTA (Maryland Transit Administration) connects the airport with the nearby region.
- Car RentalSeveral car rental agencies are also available here. These are Avis, Alamo, Hertz, Budget, National, and more.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport Parking
At the BWI Airport, four types of parking options are available to meet every traveler's requirement. These are Hourly Garage, Daily Garage, Express Parking, and Long Term Parking.