Find great value on flights from Grand Prairie to Edmonton with CheapOair! Edmonton, the capital of Alberta in Canada, is replete with excellent theatres, museums, and splendid attractions! But the city’s greatest claim to fame is the West Edmonton Mall, which is one of the largest leisure and shopping centers in the world. So do visit this awe-inspiring mall and fill your bags with things unlimited. Next, visit Royal Alberta Museum and check out fossils from dinosaur and ice age eras. Also make a trip to Elk Island National Park & Beaver Hills. The park is home to all kinds of wildlife, including moose, elk, deer, and beaver. Ukrainian Cultural Heritage Village to get a peep into the cultural heritage of the many immigrants from Bukovina and the Ukraine! Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Edmonton!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from YQU? 8:55AM Air Canada Flight #8364
- When does the last flight depart to YEA? 7:00PM Westjet Airlines Flight #426
- What is the travel distance between Grande Prairie and Edmonton?241 miles
- What is the price range for flights from YQU to YEA?
- How many weekly flights are there are between YQU to YEA?There are 2 weekly flights between YQU and YEA.
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from YQU to YEA?Saturday
- Which is the nearest airport to Edmonton, Canada?Edmonton International Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Grande Prairie, Canada?Grande Prairie Airport
- How much does the cheapest return flight from YQU to YEA cost?