Find great value on flights from Kona to Kahului with CheapOair! Kahului is the largest city in the Hawaiian island of Maui. It is the place where the island's main airport is located. The city does not offer much to see and do. Among the few attractions that deserve a visit include Kanaha Pond State Waterfowl Sanctuary, golf courses, and country parks etc. Also visit Maui Nui Botanical Gardens. Located near City Centre, the gardens are dedicated to the preservation of Hawaiian plants. Check out the Dunes at Maui Lani, the 18-hole championship layout is open to the public and features many dunes that test the full range of a player's game. Also make a visit to Kanaha Beach Park that offers swimming, mountain biking and volleyball etc. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Kahului!
- When does the first flight of the day depart from KOA? 6:00AM Mokulele Airlines Flight #727
- When does the last flight depart to OGG? 6:45PM Mokulele Airlines Flight #754
- What is the travel distance between Kona and Kahului?5,882 miles
- How many weekly flights are there are between KOA to OGG?There are 20 weekly flights between KOA and OGG.
- How many daily flights fly between Kona to Kahului?
There are 2 daily flights between KOA and OGG
- Which is the busiest day in terms of passengers flying from KOA to OGG?Monday
- Which is the nearest airport to Kahului, Hawaii?Kahului Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Kona, Hawaii?Lanzhou Airport