Find great value on flights from Montreal to Madrid with CheapOair! Madrid the capital and largest city of Spain is located on the Manzanares River. The city boasts of world class art museums, beautiful palaces, and spectacular attractions that make the city a tourist magnet. Visit and admire the magnificent Palacio Real. Featuring more than 2,500 ornately decorated rooms, the palace is one of the most imposing structures of the city. Also visit Plaza Mayor, most famous of Madrid’s many stately plazas. Stop by Museo Del Prado to browse through excellent collection of art pieces. Do check out museum’s collection of Spanish artists, including Goya, El Greco, da Ribera and Velázquez. Stroll through Gran Via, it is “the Street that Never Sleeps, “and is lined with hundreds of shops, restaurants and businesses. And if all sight-seeing exhausts you, head for Retiro Park and relax amidst soul enchanting greenery. Whatever type of vacation you are looking for, CheapOair will help you save big on flights to Madrid!
- What is the travel distance between Montreal and Madrid?3,439 miles
- What is the price range for flights from YMQ to MAD?
- Which is the nearest airport to Madrid, Spain?Barajas International Airport
- Which is the nearest airport to Montreal, Canada?Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- How much does the cheapest return flight from YMQ to MAD cost?