Why Rent a Car in Montreal with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Montreal at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Montreal including Old Montreal, Parc Jean-Drapeau, and Parc du Mont-Royal. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Montreal car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Pierre Elliott Trudeau Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Montreal
Whether you are out on a business trip or traveling with family, renting a car is the best way to explore the beauty of Montreal. However driving around the city can be quite tricky if you are visiting for the first time, these are some of the tips that'll keep you away from any unnecessary trouble.
• Speed limit on residential roads is 25 mph.
• If you are traveling to downtown then you'll find the parking spots near Sainte-Catherine and Eaton Centre Shopping Mall. Parking rate varies from $9-$17 for 24 hours.
• Traffic is a problem with peak hours being 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM. If traveling during these hours its best to avoid congested areas like downtown and Old Montreal.Take a Day Trip!
• If you are interested in history and architecture then drive around 3 hours to reach Quebec City whose Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Don't forget to treat your taste buds with the delicious local cuisine.
• For skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts, Mont Tremblant is the perfect day trip destination. Camp in the area and enjoy exciting winter sports activities with your friends, adventure lovers are sure to have a great time.