Why rent a car in New Orleans with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore New Orleans at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in New Orleans including the Audubon Zoo, New Orleans Museum of Art, and the St. Louis Cathedral. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best New Orleans car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around New Orleans
A rental car is the best means to explore New Orleans, but driving around New Orleans can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Crescent City:
• The speed limits in New Orleans are 25 mph in residential urban areas, 60 mph in freeway urban areas and 20 mph in school zones.
• When visiting the New Orleans Museum of Art consider parking your vehicle at ACE Parking CENTRAL Parking and pay a minimum of $5-$8 for an hour. The French Quarter offers many excellent parking lots offering parking for $7-$10 per day.
• The major rush hour in New Orleans is from 07:00 am to 09:00 am and 04:00 pm to 06:30 pm.Take a Day Trip!
• Baton Rouge is a great place to choose as a daytrip destination from New Orleans. Art lovers will have a gala time at the Louisiana Art and Science Museum while if you have kids along take them to the Baton Rouge Zoo. A must here is the Louisiana State Capitol and the Old State Capital.
• Just about an hour away from New Orleans is a beautiful small city named Houma. Top attractions of the city include the Bayou Terrebonne Waterlife Museum and the Chauvin Sculpture Garden.