Book cheap flights to Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on BTR flights. Grab our Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport, also known as Ryan Field, serves Baton Rouge, the state capital of Louisiana in the US. It is located 4.3 miles away from the central business district of Baton Rouge. This public use airport is owned by City of Baton Rouge and Parish of East Baton Rouge, and is operated by Baton Rouge Airport Authority. Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport serves scheduled lights to Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, Atlanta and Houston. The airlines serving the airport are American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection and United Express.
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport was extensively used as a maintenance and supply base US Air Force during the Second World War. It was then called Harding Army Air Field though nothing much exists today to suggest it.
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport Amenities
- Passengers can avail Virtual Private Networks (VPN) and free Wi-Fi services for their smartphones and laptops.
- The airport has few ATMs.
- The airport features a Business Center and a Conference Room for business professionals.
- There are several courtesy phones that passengers use to call up local numbers. There are also some pay phones and a Long Distance Phone Card Machines that travelers can use for calling.
- There are restaurants and a food court for snacks and beverages. There are also vending machines for snacks and beverages.
- There are a few gift shops at the airport that sell souvenirs and gift items at attractive prices.
- There is Kids Room for young children.
- There is a Nursing Room at the airport for travelers seeking medical assistance.
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport Ground Transportation
- The airport offers services of public transit system (Capitol Area Transit System (CATS)), rental cars, taxis, Limousines and shuttle.
- Passengers using Capitol Area Transit System can check the location of their bus and its estimated time of arrival or departure using a free mobile app called RouteShout.
- There are 5 rental car services to choose from - Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport Parking
Travelers to Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport can choose to park their vehicles at - Garage Parking or Economy Parking zones.
- Garage Parking features two triple-storied parking garage spaces with over 1600 covered parking spaces. It costs a flat USD 12 per day or USD 1 for every 30 minutes or art thereof.
- Economy Parking is located only 700 feet away from the terminal building. It costs USD 9 per day and USD 2 per hour or part thereof.