Operated by the New Orleans Aviation Board and owned by the City of New Orleans, Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport is a public airport serving New Orleans, Louisiana. Located in Kenner, Louisiana, the airport was earlier known as Moisant Field and offers safe and user-friendly services to passengers traveling through this airport. Some of the top airlines offering scheduled passenger services through this airport include Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Express, Southwest Airlines and more. Top destinations covered by the airlines flying through MSY include Denver, Boston, Orlando and many more.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport Amenities
- The airport offers free wireless internet access in all the areas to make your travel experience even better.
- The terminal building is strictly non-smoking, however on the upper and lower ramps outside the terminal smoking is allowed.
- Pre and post security there are many ATMs located to meet your end moment cash needs. Other amenities include a post office, police station, and airline lounges.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport Ground Transportation
- For you to have an easy exit, the airport offers excellent ground transportation options including airport shuttle, taxicabs, and public transit.
- Book a limousine and have a grand exit from the airport. Limousine booking kiosks can be found in the baggage claim area.
- Car rental companies like Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise and Hertz have their counters at the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport.
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport Parking
Provision for both short-term and long-term parking is offered by the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. The short-term parking garage has a capacity of 3,000 vehicles while the long-term parking garage can accommodate around 2,500 vehicles. The airport also has a Credit Card Lot and a Cell Phone Lot.