Book Orlando Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Orlando with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Orlando at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Orlando including Walt Disney World, Discovery Cove and SeaWorld. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Orlando car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Orlando International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Orlando
The city of Orlando treats you with world class theme parks and amazing food joints at every corner, and the best way to explore this city is by renting a car. It not only gives you much more freedom but the experience also remains a much more private affair. However if you are visiting this city for the first time, there are some rules that you need to take care of.
• Traffic congestion is a big problem in Orlando and that is why it's essential that you follow the speed limit. The recommended speed limit in the downtown area is 40 mph. On the freeway the speed limit can go up to 70 mph.
• There are close to 9 parking garages in the downtown area with the parking rate varying from $2 for an hour to $10 for a day. The best place to park your car would be in the garages near the Jefferson Street and Church Street. If you are going to major attractions like Walt Disney World and SeaWorld then you don't have to worry because the parking facility is available both inside/outside the venue.
• 7 AM to 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic movement, so avoid areas near the International Drive and Kennedy Space Center.
Take a Day Trip!
• Looking for the perfect day trip destination from Orlando? Head to Cocoa Beach which is about 60 miles away and is famous for its surfing activities. Whether you want to spend some romantic time, indulge in water sports activities or taste delicious seafood, everything is possible here.
• Daytona Beach is another popular day trip destination! This area is famous for its NASCAR events and late night parties that happen on the beautiful beachfront.