Orlando International Airport is an international airport situated 6 miles away from Orlando. It is the second busiest airport in the state of Florida, the 13th United States and 29th is a major international gateway for the mid-Florida region. Its the focus city for Southwest Airlines and JetBlue Airways. Orlando International Airport is a public use airport owned by Greater Orlando Aviation Authority. There are two terminals at the airport, Terminal A and B, which has their own Airsides. Airside 4, which is part of the Terminal B mainly serves the international arrivals concourse. Some of the major carriers serving Terminal A are Southwest Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Virgin America, Aeromexico and Avianca. Airlines which operate at the Terminal B are Delta Air Lines, US Airways, United Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, British Airways, etc. Orlando International Airport connects many popular destination to the city of Orlando. Some of them are Dublin, Mexico City, Toronto-Pearson, San Diego, Panama City, Port of Spain and Frankfurt. The airport has four runways and one helipad. Great savings on Orlando International Airport Aerodrome last minute flights on CheapOair.ca.
Orlando International Airport Amenities
- Orlando Airport offers a huge and spacious food court which is located at the center between the two terminal buildings. Grab a burger at McDonald's or take a bite of hotdog at Quiznos Sub, the airport has a wide range of food outlets. Some of them are Carvel, Chick-Fil-A, Nathan's Famous Hot Dogs, Starbucks Coffee. The airport also provides table service restaurants like Macaroni Grill and Chili's Too. Dine in for lunch or dinner at these places and appease your hunger.
- Go for hassle free shopping at the shopping centres at the airport. Some of them are Gem Collection, Johnston and Murphy, The Magic Of Disney, etc. Level 3 offers you services like ATM machines, Phones, Shoeshine, etc. There's also Hyatt Residency at the airport.
- Orlando International Airport also offers you free WiFi access all throughout the airport terminal.
Orlando International Airport Ground Transportation
- The Orlando International Airport is a major transportation hub for the Central Floridaregion and provides various ground transportation options including public transit, private transportation, and car rental.
- There's a sub-station of Lynx, the local metro area public transport which runs bus
service to Downtown Orlando with other area routes.
- You have other options like taxis, shuttles, car rentals and cruise-line transportation.
Orlando International Airport Parking
Orlando International Airport offers ample parking space to its passengers. You don't require to book your spot as space is always available. You've variety of option to choose from according to your budget. Both short term and long term parking facilities are available.