Owned by the Sanford Airport Authority and operated by ADC & HAS, Orlando Sanford International Airport is a public airport serving Orlando, Florida. Some of the airlines offering service through this airport include Thomson Airways, Icelandair, Arkefly, Allegiant Air and many more. Top destinations covered by the airlines flying through this airport include Chattanooga, Burlington, Amsterdam, Manchester, Fort Wayne and more.
Orlando Sanford International Airport Amenities
- The Terminal A or the International terminal offers excellent shopping and dining options. Grab a Bud from the Budweiser Tap Room or a quick snack from the food court before boarding the flight.
- Browse from a good selection of products from the stores available including KidsWorks and Hudson News and shop for some duty free products from Alpha Duty and Tax Free.
- The lobby and the gate area of the Terminal B/Domestic Terminal are home to Gallerie, Hudson News, American Grill, Cafe Ritazza and Cheeburger Cheeburger Express.
Orlando Sanford International Airport Ground Transportation
- Advantage, Thrifty, National, Dollar and Budget are some of the car rental companies offering services from the Orlando Sanford International Airport.
- The Yellow Cab Company of Orlando offers taxi service from the airport at an affordable price.
- A good number of companies including Cool Limos and Sedan Express offer pre-arranged taxi service from the airport.
Orlando Sanford International Airport Parking
Offering a variety of on-site parking options, the Orlando Sanford International Airport also has a free shuttle service from the parking lots to the terminal buildings. Take advantage of the Economy Lot Parking and a minimum of $2-$12 in a day. The airport also offers garage parking, value parking and an overflow parking.