Book Ottawa Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Ottawa with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Ottawa at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Ottawa including Parliament Hill, By Ward Market, and Rideau Canal. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Ottawa car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Macdonald-Cartier International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Ottawa
Get your friends, rent a car and drive across the beautiful city of Ottawa. Although Ottawa is a well planned city there are some tips that you need to take care of if you are visiting it for the first time. Tips that'll help you avoid all the unnecessary troubles.
• Speed limit on residential streets is 25 mph, while on the highways it can go up to 70 mph.
• If you are visiting downtown then the best parking spots can be found on Somerset Street and Gladstone Avenue. Parking rate varies from $5-$15 for a day. If you are visiting attractions like Rideau Centre then you'll find the parking spots right outside the venue.
• 7 AM - 9 AM and 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM are the peak hours of traffic, it's advisable that you avoid downtown streets during these hours. Area around ByWard Market is mostly congested in the evening so try to avoid this part of Ottawa as well.
Take a Day Trip!
• Considered by many as the most beautiful village in Canada, Merrickville is about an hour's drive from Ottawa. Whether you want to explore Victorian style architecture or enjoy a romantic boat cruise, the choices offered here are simply irresistible.
• About 120 miles from Ottawa resides the city of Montreal which is just perfect for a family's day out. This city is famous for its heritage architecture and offers everything from winter sports, water sports to delicious French cuisine.