Book Sacramento Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in Sacramento with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Sacramento at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Sacramento including California State Capitol, California State Railroad Museum, and Governor's Mansion State Historic Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Sacramento car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Sacramento International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around Sacramento
Sacramento is a city that is best explored by car. The city has got historic attractions, beautiful parks and more than 30 art galleries, all of which contribute towards its popularity. So what are you waiting for, rent a car, get some friends along and get to know Sacramento. However if you would be driving around the city for the first time then these are some of the tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential and school zones is 20 mph, which can go up to 70 mph on the highways.
• There are plenty of parking spaces in downtown available for both long term and short term stays. The best place to park your car would be the garages located on the 1102 Q Street and 401 S Street. If you are visiting famous attractions like the Sutter's Fort then you'll find the parking right outside the venue.
• 7:30 AM - 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are considered the peak hours of traffic so it's advisable that you avoid congested areas like downtown during these rush hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• If you are looking to spend some quality time with your family then drive to Lake Tahoe which is about 100 miles from the city. Enjoy the pleasure of camping near the lake and don't forget to go fishing with your friends and family.
• Reno is the perfect day trip destination for all the gambling lovers. If you are looking for entertainment then Reno is the place to be. It's got casinos, festivals, outdoor recreation opportunities, delicious cuisines and much much more.