Book San Francisco Car Rentals with CheapOair.caWhy Rent a Car in San Francisco with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore San Francisco at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in San Francisco including Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and Fisherman's Wharf. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best San Francisco car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the San Francisco International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.
Getting Around San Francisco
Drive alongside beautiful hills and explore heritage Victorian architecture on your road trip across the city of San Francisco. With so many car hire locations, renting a car is certainly the best way to enjoy the beauty of San Francisco. However if you are visiting this city for the first time then these are some of the driving tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit is 25 mph in residential zones and close to 70 mph on the highways.
• San Francisco is one of the busiest cities in California and finding an appropriate parking spot is of prime importance. If you are visiting Fisherman's Wharf then you'll find parking spots near the California Street and Broadway Street. If visiting prominent attractions like the 'Palace of Fine Arts' then you'll find the parking spots right outside the venue.
• 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like downtown and Golden Gate Bridge during these hours.
Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 60 miles to reach Napa Valley which is famous for its world class wineries and spas. Don't forget to treat your taste buds with the delicious local cuisine.
• Lake Tahoe is the perfect day trip destination particularly famous among the winter sports enthusiasts. Enjoy exciting skiing and snowboarding trails and soak in the spectacular views.