Book cheap flights to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on SJC flights. Grab our Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport serves Santa Clara County and Silicon Valley in California, US. It is located three miles away from Downtown San Jose in California. This public-use, city-owned airport is named after San Jose native Norman Mineta, who was a former Transportation Secretary and Commerce Secretary in US Government, and a mayor of San Jose. Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport is also known as San Jose International Airport and it serves as a focus city for Alaska Airlines.
The airport offers scheduled flights to several domestic destinations including Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, New York, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Denver and international destinations including Shanghai, Vancouver, Tokyo, London and Beijing. Some of the airlines serving the airport are Air China, American Airlines, American Eagle, British Airways, Delta Connection, Lufthansa, United Airlines and United Express.
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport Amenities
- There is free Wi-Fi available at the airport. There are 3 robots installed in the airport to help passengers with promoting concessions, assisting with way finding and are programmed to assist in multiple languages.
- Passengers can unwind themselves in The Club at SJC. It is a prepaid lounge that offers complimentary snacks and beverages like soft drinks, beer, wine, and liquor. The airport is dotted with a large number of cafes and restaurants that offer a variety of food items and beverages.
- There are several newsstands and outlets that feature books, newspapers, novels and magazines. Some of these outlets include famous names like Hudson News and CNN Newsstand.
- One can purchase gifts, snacks, specialty items and souvenirs from San Jose Marketplace.
- The airport has an outlet of Dufry that sells a large range of duty-free items like perfumes, cosmetics, confectioneries, and fashion accessories etc.
- The airport features ATMs and currency exchange service outlets at certain parts of its terminal.
- For the travelers feeling unwell, there are massage chairs and nursing rooms at the airport.
- Several courtesy and public phones are available at the airport.
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport Ground Transportation
Passengers can choose to travel in rental cars, taxis, smartphone-based app rides, public transit, door-to-door shuttles, hotel shuttles, limos/charters and scheduled buses.
- Rental car services are provided by Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Fox, Hertz, National, Payless, Sixt, Thrifty and Zipcar.
- Taxi services are offered by several providers including A Orange Cab, All Star Cab, Alpha Cab, American Cab, Checker Cab of Silicon Valley, City Cab Company, Silver Cab and Yellow Cab.
- App-based rides are offered by Uber Black and Lyft.
- Passengers can avail public transportation services from Ace, Amtrak, BART, Caltrain, Greyhound and VTA.
Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport Parking
Passengers to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport can choose to park their vehicle in any of 8 parking zones near the airport.
These zones are Economy Lot 1, Hourly Lot 2 (Garage), Hourly Lot 3 (Garage), Hourly Lot 5, Daily Lot 4, Daily Lot 6, Cellphone Waiting Area and Accessible Parking.