Why rent a car in Oakland with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Oakland at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Oakland including the Oakland Museum of California, Joaquin Miller Park, and the Oakland Zoo. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Oakland car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Oakland International Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Oakland
A rental car is the best means to explore Oakland, but driving around Oakland can be quite a task especially if you are visiting the city for the first time. To help you avoid unnecessary hassle, below are some tips on getting around the Oak Town:
• It's always better to keep in mind the speed limit when driving in a new country. The speed limit within the city is 45-55 mph while that on the freeway is 70 mph. The speed limit in school zones is 25 mph.
• While visiting the Oakland Museum of California consider parking your vehicle at the DOUGLAS Parking located on the Oak Street. This facility operates from 07:30 am to 06:30 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am to 05:30 pm on weekends. If you are visiting attractions like Joaquin Miller Park and the Oakland Zoo, parking can be found right outside.
• The prime rush hour in Oakland is from 07:30 to 09:00 in the morning and 05:30 to 08:30 in the evening.Take a Day Trip!
• Approximately 20 minutes away from Oakland is one of the most visited cities of California, Oakland. Get clicked in front of the Golden Gate Bridge, spend some time at the Ocean Beach and capture amazing views of the skyline from the Alamo Square Park. Don’t miss classic attractions like the Telegraph Hill, Chinatown and the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco.
• Berkeley is another great place to plan as a daytrip from Oakland. Art lovers will have a great time exploring the excellent collection of art at the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco while for spectacular views of the surrounding area, make to the top of the Sather Tower. Also, the Berkeley Marina and Pier are surely not-to-be-missed while visiting Oakland.