Why Rent a Car in Thunder Bay with us?
Rent a car on CheapOair.ca and explore Thunder Bay at your leisure. A rental car is one of the best means to visit all your favorite attractions in Thunder Bay including Fort William Historical Park, Kakabeka Falls, and Sleeping Giant Provincial Park. When you book a rental car with us, you will always get the best Thunder Bay car rental deals. Apart from saving big with our cheap rates, renting a car with us is also very easy and convenient. All you have to do is, choose a car that suits your needs and you can pick up your rental car, right at the Thunder Bay Airport or have it delivered at your hotel.Getting Around Thunder Bay
Beautiful waterfalls, scenic lakes and lush green golf courses make Thunder Bay one of the most sought after destinations in Canada. So what are you waiting for, rent a car and explore the natural beauty of this city. If you are visiting this city for the first time then these are some of the driving tips that will come in handy.
• Speed limit in residential zones is 20 mph and 60-70 mph on the highways.
• Parking authority of Thunder Bay operates more than 15 surface parking lots so finding the right spot is never a worry. The best places to park your car would be the garages near the May Street South and Bay Street. Parking rate varies from $1 for an hour to $15 for a day.
• 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM are the peak hours of traffic so avoid congested areas like downtown as much as possible.Take a Day Trip!
• Drive around 130 miles to reach the town of Atikokan which is also known as the canoeing capital of the world. Enjoy exciting canoeing adventures with your friends and don't forget to taste the delicious seafood.
• Interested in history? Drive to the town of Red Rock which is famous for its prisoner war camps established during the Second World War. Surrounded by spectacular scenery, Red Rock offers the perfect blend of history and natural beauty.