Book cheap flights to Albany International Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on ALB flights. Grab our Albany International Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Albany International Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Albany International Airport serves the city of Albany and Capital District in New York, US. This public-use airport is located 7 miles away from the city of Albany in Albany County. It is owned by Albany County and operated by Albany County Airport Authority. It also serves as an airport of entry in Latham, which is a small rural settlement or hamlet within the town of Colonie.
Serving as a focus city for Cape Air, Albany International Airport serves several major destinations within the US through multiple scheduled flights throughout the year. Some of these destinations are Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale and Washington. The airlines serving the airport include American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and United Express.
Albany International Airport Amenities
- There’s free Wi-Fi for smartphones, iPads and laptops at the airport.
- There are 4 Automatic Teller Machines at the airport, and they are offered by Key Bank and Bank of America.
- There are two conference rooms at the airport offering standard business facilities like photocopying, faxing, conference rooms, work stations, free Wi-Fi internet access and TV lounge. Travelers can also book prepaid Meeting Rooms for up to 100 people at the airport.
- The airport features a retail concession store called Departure, The Shop of Capital Region Museums that sells hand-crafted gifts, artworks and historic materials.
- The airport features 9 food outlets sell a wide range of delicacies, pizza, salads, snacks and alcoholic beverages. Some outlets here are McDonald’s, Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks.
- The airport has currency exchange for over 25 international currencies at Travelex.
- For military personnel of US Armed Forces, there is Captain John J. McKenna, IV Military Courtesy Room. This place has atmosphere in addition to TV, DVD, video games, telephone and internet access.
- Passengers can purchase fashion accessories, gift items, jewelry, fragrances, newspapers and magazines from 4 shopping outlets here. They are Tech Valley Connect, Capital Market Place, CNBC Smart Shop and News Channel 13 Shop.
Albany International Airport Ground Transportation
For ground transportation, passengers have an option to use taxis, bus service, rental car and Limos. Some local hotels also offer shuttles to ferry their guests to/from the airport.
- Bus services are offered by Adirondack Trailways, Vermont Translines, Capital District Transportation Authority CDTA and Premiere Transportation.
- Rental cars are offered by Avis, Hertz, Budget, National/Alamo and Enterprise.
Albany International Airport Parking
Passengers to Albany International Airport can choose from 4 different options for parking their vehicles. They parking options are called Short-Term, Long-Term, Garage Parking and Economy Remote.
Short-Term parking is free for first 30 minutes.