Book cheap flights to Albuquerque International Sunport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on ABQ flights. Grab our Albuquerque International Sunport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Albuquerque International Sunport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Albuquerque International Sunport serves Albuquerque, the most populous city in New Mexico, US. It is the largest commercial airport in the state and is located 3 miles away from downtown Albuquerque in Bernalillo County. This public airport is owned by City of Albuquerque and is operated by Albuquerque Aviation Department. Albuquerque International Sunport serves domestic flights to a large number of destinations including Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Denver, Houston, Salt Lake City and Austin. One can also avail seasonal flights to Minneapolis, Orlando, Portland, Chicago and Houston at certain times of the year. The airlines serving the airport include American Airlines, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, United Airlines and United Express.
Albuquerque International Sunport Amenities
Albuquerque International Sunport is home to a large number of customer amenities including restaurants and casual eateries, in addition to numerous retail stores that sell t-shirts, jewelry, souvenirs, accessories, fashion accessories, specialty candies, newspapers, magazines and books.
- There are several ATMs available at the airport.
- There are several food outlets that sell Mexican delicacies, coffees and ice creams besides bakery products and grilled foods.
- The airport features some shops that sell gift items, souvenirs, handicrafts and jewelry etc.
- Passengers can visit Hudson News outlet to purchase magazines, books, snacks, health and beauty aids, convenience items, beverages, travel accessories and electronic gadgets.
Albuquerque International Sunport Ground Transportation
Travelers can choose from a wide network of rental cars, public transit, trains, Limousines, shuttles, ridesharing and charter services.
- There are 10 rental car service providers at the airport. They are Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty.
- Public transit services are offered by ABQ Ride.
- Travelers can use train service from Santa Fe to Albuquerque and South to Belen. This service is offered by NM Rail Runner Express and Amtrak.
- Limousine services are offered by American Limousine, Star Limo and Carey Southwest Limousine.
- Ridesharing services are offered by Uber while taxi services are offered by Taxi Service, Yellow Cab Company and ABQ Green Cab Company.
Albuquerque International Sunport Parking
Passengers can choose from 3 parking options for parking vehicles near Albuquerque International Sunport Airport. These options are Parking Garage, Economy Lot and Credit/Debit Lot.
- Parking Garage is a 4-level garage with covered access and space for 3400 vehicles. Passengers can park their vehicles here and pay for the services on an hourly or daily basis.
- One can also use the Economy Lot- it has 450 spaces available and is located directly north of the garage.
- Credit/Debit Lot consists of a 357-space long-term parking space.
- Miscellaneous parking zones like Cell Phone Waiting Areas and handicapped parking spaces are also available for use.