Arviat Airport is a public airport situated in Arviat, Nunavut, Canada. This airport is managed by the Government of Nunavut and is served by two airlines: Calm Air and First Air. Arviat Airport covers more than 10 destinations including Winnipeg, Yellowknife, Thompson, Baker Lake and Churchill. This airport is well connected to the city so commuting to/from the airport shouldn't be a problem.
Arviat Airport Amenities
- From ground transportation to parking, Arviat Airport offers numerous services that ensure a smooth and hassle free time for passengers.
- Other services offered include medical aid, lost & found, baggage service, helpdesk and much more.
Arviat Airport Ground Transportation
- Private taxis are easily available outside the terminal, so traveling to/from the airport shouldn't be a problem.
- Many hotel shuttles also serve the area, transferring the passengers directly to their respective hotels.
- Other ground transportation choices offered include airport shuttles and local bus service.
Arviat Airport Parking
You can find parking spaces at the Arviat Airport with provision for both long term and short term stays. Parking area is safe and secure as it is monitored regularly by patrols.