Book cheap flights to Asheville Regional Airport with CheapOair.ca today! We offer highly competitive airfares on AVL flights. Grab our Asheville Regional Airport flight deals and get set for a trip to remember. To make your travel easier and more comfortable, we have provided information on Asheville Regional Airport below! CheapOair is a one-stop website for all your travel needs!
Asheville Regional Airport serves the city of Ashville in North Carolina, US. It is located near the town of Fletcher, 9 miles south of downtown Asheville. This public-use airport is owned by the Greater Asheville Regional Airport Authority and is operated by Asheville Regional Airport Authority. Asheville Regional Airport offers scheduled domestic flights to Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Newark, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Punta Gorda, St. Pete-Clearwater, Vero Beach and Baltimore. It also offers seasonal service to New York. The airlines serving the airport include Allegiant Air, American Eagle, Delta Air Lines, Delta Connection, Elite Airways, United Airlines, and United Express.
Asheville Regional Airport Amenities
- Travelers can avail free Wi-Fi in the terminal.
- The airport is dotted with courtesy phones that can be used for calling up.
- An ATM is installed inside the airport in pre-security area.
- Passengers can use a full-service restaurant and bar (called The Blue Ridge Trading + Tavern) in the pre-security zone in the airport. Located close to it is a cafe that serves snacks and coffee.
- Located close to The Blue Ridge Trading + Tavern is a gift shop called CNBC Gift Shop. It sells
a wide variety of magazines, books, travel essentials, gifts, and a variety of ‘local’ products.
- Those looking for postal delivery can contact the postal box in pre-security zone in the airport.
- Asheville Regional Airport features an art gallery.
Asheville Regional Airport Ground Transportation
For transportation, travelers have an option to choose from taxis, car service, limousines, public transport and car rental companies. Additionally, some hotels offer their shuttle services connecting their respective hotels to the airport.
- A ride in local taxi cab costs $2.50 per mile, and it starts with $2.50 on meter.
- Travelers can hire a car service or a Limousine for a flat rate based on destination.
- Public bus costs flat $1.00 per person for a ride.
- There are 7 car rental services (AVIS, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Alamo, and Thrifty) near the airport. Another car rental, Dollar is located off-site.
Asheville Regional Airport Parking
Asheville Regional Airport offers four parking options to all its passengers, depending on different location (with respect to the airport), parking durations and rentals. They are Short-term Lot, Long-term Lot, Long-term Credit Card Lot, Cell Phone Waiting Lot and Pre-paid Lot.
Short-term Lot is located closest to the terminal. It offers first 30 minutes of free parking and each additional 30 minutes (until 4 hours) cost $1.00. Post 4 hours, a flat daily fee of $25.00 is applicable.
Pre-paid Lot is located directly across from the main entrance on Airport Road. It costs a flat rate $6.00 per day and $36.00 per week (though parking on 7th day is free).
Long-term and Long-term Credit Card Lot
Long-term and Long-term Credit Card Lot both cost $1.50 for 1st hour and $1.50 for each additional hour. It tops at a daily rent of $8.00 (for 24 hours) and a weekly rent of $48.00 (though parking on 7th day is free).
Cell Phone Waiting Lot
Cell Phone Waiting Lot is only for picking-up or dropping off passengers.